A virtual address is an address that sole traders, companies and charities use to receive their mail if they don’t have their own dedicated offices or premises.
The staff at the virtual office will take delivery of the mail, sign for parcels or registered post then forward them on to your home address.
Using a virtual address or virtual office will keep your personal home address private and protect your family from unwanted visitors amongst other benefits.
You can hugely benefit if:
- You wish to protect your identity
- You wish to protect the privacy of your own home
- You would like to appear to be a larger company
- You wish to reduce your overhead and trade from home
- You wish to appear to have premises in a certain city
- You’re looking to establish a presence in the UK
You can use your virtual address to either register your company or to trade from.