You can reduce your workload by 50% by hiring a Virtual Assistant.
Feeling overworked? Well you’re not alone! More than half of business owners work 6 days a week and some work 7 days a week! Sounds familiar?
If you think about it, it’s logical; as you grow, so does your workload. You work towards the bigger picture, increasing your customer base, looking for new products and services to allow you to stay one step ahead. On top of all that, you still need to take care of the more mundane tasks such as clients enquiries, social media updates, invoices and dozen of other tasks which consume most of your working hours.
You probably wish you could clone yourself and what used to be an exciting adventure has probably become very tiresome… By hiring a Virtual Assistant, you can significantly reduce your daily workload and start to concentrate on the things that excite you… business growth!
We use specialised time tracking software ensuring you only pay for the time it takes us to complete the task. If we’re interrupted in any way, the clock will be paused. It’s as simple as that!
We’re often asked what Virtual Assistants do. The answer is very simple…We do anything you’d ask an assistant to do if you had one! The only difference is that we’re not in the same room and you don’t have all the head aches and expenses of looking after a member of staff! No holiday or sick pay to worry about.
Below are some of the more common tasks our clients delegate to us:
- Twitter, Facebook, Google + and your blog taking more of your time than you can afford? We’ll post on them for you
- New products coming on board? We’ll update your website
- In meetings or often on the road? We’ll answer your calls and relay all your messages
- Business cards everywhere after an exhibition? We’ll enter the data in a format which suits you
- Looking into launching a new product or service? We’ll do the online research for you
- We’ll transcribe all your voice notes, videos and memos.
- Trying to juggle setting up your next appointment and seeing your clients? We’ll look after your diary and book all your appointments.
- We’ll create, proof read and edit your document.
- Looking for a revamp? We’ll design your newsletter, flyer, postcard, brochure, business card, etc. We’ll also take care of having everything ordered and delivered to your door.
- Need to do a mailer? We’ll manage your mail outs from start to finish. We can also manage the responses.
- Your database is in need of a bit of TLC? We’ll clean and update it.
- Last minute business trip or need a holiday? We’ll book everything for you and can look after your business calls and emails whilst you’re away.
- Need a PowerPoint presentation for your next meeting? No problems!
- Organising an event? We’ll book the venue, caterer and entertainment. We’ll send the invitations and track the RSVP’s.
- Receipts everywhere? We’ll do your bookkeeping ready to be handed over to your accountant.
Our job is first and foremost to give you peace of mind. Things are in good hands and being looked after. You can concentrate on unlocking your business potential and having a great day!