Putting your trust in people to perform the work you require to succeed and to be the customer service face and voice that the public will first come into contact with, is a massive undertaking.
The next few pages should give you some idea of what to expect and what to look out for when hiring staff for the first time. It will also supply the key employment rights, the health and safety aspects to consider when in charge of staff and how to manage people effectively to keep morale and productivity high.
– Communication & People Management
– Employment Rights
– Health & Safety
– Hiring New Staff
– How To Conduct Successful Interviews
– How to delegate successfully
– Keeping Your Staff Happy with a Social Workplace
– The Legal Points of Flexible Working (for a Start-Up Owner)
– The Qualities of a great Small Business Employee
– Top Tips for Keeping your Staff Motivated