- In 1987, Micheal Douglas told us in Wall Street that lunch was for wimps and since you’re not a wimp, you or your staff never have lunch. Maybe you do and you just answer the phone between mouthful?
- You never have meetings or meet up with clients. Human face to face interaction is a thing of the past.
- You work to live and spending time with friends and family isn’t really your “thing”.
- Since you work to live, you never take holidays. Who’d want to lie in the sun or speed down a snowy mountain? Working is much more relaxing.
- You’ve never given your business number to anyone. You don’t advertise in anyway and don’t have a website. You don’t need to give your number out. Your potential clients will know how to find you if they really need you.
- Your company image doesn’t matter to you. If you’re busy, already on the phone or in a meeting. The phone can just ring out or people can leave a voicemail. You might get back to them when you’ve got time and it’ll hopefully be before they do business with your competitors instead. You can’t win them all!
If you don’t belong in the Super BusinessMan category and you’re more like the rest of us, you probably would greatly benefit from our professional telephone answering service.
Our phone answering service is designed to allow you to concentrate on your business, it will give a more professional image to your business, you customers and potential new clients will always be looked after and when you take time off, you’ll know that business is being taken care off and will allow you to relax and recharge your batteries.
Of course, as we said, those things are not important to every business…